M. Dan TRAN
Financial stability, Network analysis, Behavioral economics, Computational economics
• Shock diffusion in large regular networks: the role of transitive cycles (with Noemí Navarro, under review)
• Bank run, fast and slow: from behaviors to dynamics (under review)
• The dynamics of bank runs: a simple cascade model (with Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron)
• Diffusion & clustering in financial networks (Work-in-progress)
• Systemic banking panic (Work-in-progress)
"Financial stability from Network analysis and Behavioral approach"